a few quick reminders:
- that thing you did that was kind of embarrassing and weird, everyone else forgot about that already
- you look fine today, if you can’t notice something on your face standing 6 feet from a mirror then nobody else will either
- if something is out of your control, do not let yourself or anyone else expect you to deal with it alone
- social lives can go through cycles sometimes, if you feel like your friends are all ignoring you for no reason they’re probably just busy with other things
- if you can’t stop thinking about someone or something, find something mentally occupying to do like reading a book or watching a movie. it won’t solve any serious problems but you will feel better
- nothing will always be easy, if you’re trying then that should be good enough for anyone. if it’s not then you’re talking with the wrong people
- never underestimate the importance of going to bed, if it’s dark outside and you feel bad just go to bed and deal with your problems the next day
the woman who died twice
Stop. Read this.
That shirt looks great on you.
I like it when you smile
I care about you.
It’s gonna be okay.
I’m so happy you’re alive.
Stay strong, everyone.
This needs to be on everyone’s dash
what are you doing?
“When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.” — Worth by Emily S. P. (via pyur)
so I’ve just discovered soundrown, it’s sort of like rainymood except there’s 10 different sounds that you can listen to and combine to create whatever sort of environment you want (i.e. campfire and night, which is quite lovely)
are you telling me i could listen to the sound of a coffee shop on fire
STOP. This is the police, you’re under arrest for being too cute. Now, put your hands where I can hold them.
“Healing is a choice. It is not an easy one because it takes work to turn around your habits. But keep making the choice and shifts will happen.” — Yehuda Berg (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Self confidence lesson #1! Let your strengths outshine your weaknesses.